Thursday, December 24, 2015

25 Days of Christmas - Day 24 Project Life Making Spirits Bright

Welcome Back for Day 24 of my 25 days of Christmas, Merry Christmas Eve. Today is another Project life layout. I love the use of the Gold with Black. 

 

For this layout I used the Among the Branches stamp set and the Flurry of Wishes bundle and the Wonderland stamp set.

Card #1 is a 4x6 card  cut usign the Project life 4x6 framelit and Basic Black Cardstock.
I took a strip of the Winter Wonder dsp 1x6 and attached it to the bottom. 
I stamped two snowflakes using the Whisper White craft ink. I then punched a snowflake with the gold glimmer paper. I used the 2 3/8 scallop circle and punched with Gold Glimmer Paper I stamped the Making Spirits Bright in Memento Black ink and punched with 2 inch circle punch

Card #2 is a  4x6 card  cut usign the Project life 4x6 framelit and Basic Black Cardstock.
I took a strip of the Winter Wonder dsp 1x4 and attached it to the left side. I used the whisper white craft ink and stamped the trees from the wonderland stamp setand the snowfalkes. 

Card # 3 & 4 are  3 x 4 cards and are the same,  I used the 3 x 4 framelit and cut the snowflake dsp from the Winter Wonderland dsp and then I punched a snowflake using the Gold Glimmer Paper.

Card 5 is a 3x4 card cut from Whisper White. I attached a 1 x 3 piece of dsp from the Winter Wonderland dsp and I punched a snowflake from the Gold Glimmer Paper. 

I sure hope you ate enjoying these project life layouts.


Products I used are........
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...