Wednesday, December 23, 2015

25 Days of Christmas - Day 23 Project Life Snow

Welcome back to day 23 of my 25 days of Christmas, as we are almost to Christmas I thought I would Switch gears. During this 25 days of Christmas we started with Quick and Cute cards, Moved to great gift and treat ideas, next came Quick and Cute tag ideas. So for the next three days we are going to focus on Documenting Christmas/ Holiday season.
Today is a Project life layout to document the snow, unfortunately  here in Ohio we have not had any snow so this maybe a layout I use in my 2016 album.
 

So I love hoe this layout came together. I used the Snow place bundle and the Flurry of Wishes bundle, these two bundles work great together.

Card #1 is a 4 x 6 card cut using the Project life Framelit and Lost Lagoon Paper. I ran it through the Big Shot with the Softly Falling Embossing Folder.
I then used Whisper White paper and cut out the Letters SNOW using the little letters framelits and big shot. I then stamped the large Snowman in Memento black ink. I stamped the Scarf in Real Red ink and cut out using the matching framelits and the big shot. I then stamped the snowflakes on Whisper White in Lost Lagoon and punched with matching Punch.
I then added the Letters, snowflakes and Snowman to the 4 x 6 lost Lagoon Project life card. Then add Rhinestones to the middle of the snowflake.

Card #2   is a 4 x 6 card cut using the Project life Framelit and Lost Lagoon Paper. I ran it through the Big Shot with the Softly Falling Embossing Folder.
I then used Whisper White paper and stamped the large Snowman and Penguin  in Memento black ink. I stamped the Scarf and ear muffs  in Real Red ink and cut out using the matching framelits and the big shot. I then stamped the snowflake on Whisper White in Lost Lagoon and punched with matching Punch.
I then added the Letters, snowflakes and Snowman to the 4 x 6 lost Lagoon Project life card. Then add Rhinestones to the middle of the snowflake.

Card # 3 is a 3x4  card cut using the Project Life Framelits and Big Shot using Whisper White paper, I cut a strip of dsp and flagged with the banner punch. I stamped a snowflake in Lost Lagoon and punched it out, I layered it on top of the banner on the card and finished with a Rhinestone.

Card #4 is a 3x4 card cut using the Project Life Framelits and Big Shot using Lost Lagoon  paper, I cut a strip of dsp and flagged with the banner punch. I stamped a snowflake in Lost Lagoon and punched it out, Then stamp the two snowmen in memento black ink and  Cut out using the matching Framelits.

Card # 5 ( is not Pictured Seperately just in the layout) is a 3x4 card cut using the Project Life Framelits and Big Shot using Lost Lagoon  paper, I stamped a snowflake in Lost Lagoon and punched it out, Then stamp the Penguin  in memento black ink, Scarf in Real Red ink and Cut  out using the matching Framelits.  I also stamped two more Snowflakes and punched them out and added Rhinestones
 
Products I used are........
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping - Let's Chat

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have a traditional 12x12 Layout for you using  let's chat Stamp set. I also used the mini alphabet dies to ...