Tuesday, December 22, 2015

25 Days of Christmas - Day Candy Cane Tags

Welcome back to day 22 of the 25 days of Christmas,I love how cute these turned out and how simple they are.

For these tags ....
Real Red and Smoky Slate paper 2 x 4 1/4 , punched with the ornated tag topper punch. 
Stamp the to and from ( from the Oh, What fun stamp set) in memento black in at the top of each tag.
DSP- Merry Moments 1 x 2 
Stamp the candy cane  and cut  them out using the framelits and attach them on top   the dsp.
use the real red stipped ribbon to finish the tags 
 
Products I used are........
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...