Saturday, December 12, 2015

25 Days of Christmas - Day 12 Reindeer Gift Card holder



Welcome to day 12 of my 25 Days of Christmas. Most everyone gives at least one gift card during the holiday season today I am sharing with you the cute gift card holder. 

 
For this Gift card holder....
Mossy Meadow cardstock 3 1/2 x 8 1/2 ( you can get 3out of each piece of cardstock)
Score at 2 1/2 on one end and 2 on the other end. Round the corners on the top (smaller)

dsp- Merry Moments  3 1/4 x 1 3/4 top ( round Corners)
                                    3 1/4 x 2 1/4 

Real Red for the 2 3/8 scallop Circle
Whisper White for the 2 inch Circle 

Deer comes from the home for Christmas dsp 


Products I used are........
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.
 

1 comment:

  1. What a nice gift card holder. Seems easy enough for me to copy! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Kit Monday - Blossom Wishes

   Hello and Happy Monday! Starting today every Monday I will be sharing a Kit from our Kit Collections. Today I am sharing the Blossom Wis...