Sunday, December 13, 2015

25 Days of Christmas - Day13 Money Holder

  Welcome back for Day 13 of my 25 days of Christmas, I hope you are enjoying all these great cards and projects. Today, I have a Money holder for you. I made this using the merry moments dsp and  the snow place bundle 
 
For the Money holder....
Real red cardstock cute 8 1/4 x 7
score 8 1/4 side at 3 and 6
 Dsp - Bottom-2 3/4 x 6 3/4 
          Top- 2 x 6 3/4 

Place the cardstock into envelope punch board the bigger side line it up at 3 inch and punch, then move to trimmer and cut from the valley to the end of the cardstock creating a tab. then add the tape and tear to each side and close making a pocket. When doing the dsp to cover do the same on the dsp. 
 



Products I used are........
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...