Friday, December 11, 2015

25 Days of Christmas - Day 11 Teacher gift- Thank you cards in kraft bag

 
 Today I have a great idea for teacher gift, every year I always give my son's teachers Thank you cards. So I am always trying to come up with a new way to package them.
 
 
Here is my desk with all the pieces and parts cute out and punched out ready to mass produce and get ready to give as a gift.  
Here is the complete cards and matching bag.  
All packaged and ready to go. 
For these cards I took Stampin' UP! Crumb cake cards and envelopes. 8 cards and Envelopes fit inside the bag.
DSP is from Home for Christmas 1 3/4 x 5 I used the Music paper
Basic Black Punched  2 3/8 Inch Scallop Circle punch
Very Vanilla Punched with 2 inch Circle punch 
I also took the Thanks from one of my paper pumpkin kits and stamped it on the Very Vanilla 2 inch circle with Memento Black ink.

For Craft bag.. the strip of basic black is 1 3/4 x 4 3/4.
Repeat the scallop Circle and Circle punches. 

 


 
Products I used are........
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kit Monday - Blossom Wishes

   Hello and Happy Monday! Starting today every Monday I will be sharing a Kit from our Kit Collections. Today I am sharing the Blossom Wis...