Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Vintage leaves- You're in my thoughts

 Today I have a wonderful you're in my thoughts card using the Vintage leaves stamp set.
For this card I inked the D block up in Delightful Dijon ink and stamped it on the whisper white piece. Then I inked up the maple leave in early Espresso ink and stamped it. I also stamped the saying in early espresso.  I used tip top taupe to sponge around the whisper white piece.

 


Products I used are........


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Bee My Valetine

  Hello and Happy Friday!  I CASED this card from page 8 of the January- April Mini Catalog.  I used the Bee Mine Bundle and the Bee Mine De...