Thursday, September 17, 2015

Vintages leaves- Give thanks for all things

Today I have for you another fall card, this one uses the Vintage leaves. I stamped the leaves in different color inks and created a strip for the side of the card. I then stamped the saying and punched it using the note tag punch. I also stamped a leave and cut it with the matching framelits. I sure hope you are enjoying the fall cards.
 
Products I used are........


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...