Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Acorny Thank you- Give Thanks for all Things

Welcome back, Today I have another Fall Card for you using the Acorny Thank you bundle. 
For this card I used the For all things stamp set for my saying and I used the image to stamp Tip Top Taupe over the saying and to sponge around.  I inked the Hardwood stamp set in Tip Top Taupe ink and stamped on tip top taupe paper. I then added two acorns popped up Stampin' Dimensionals. 




Products I used are........


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday -Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Wednesday! For this card,  I used the Card Sketch below  and the Simply Zinnia Bundle. I love using Card Sketches as a sta...