Thursday, September 10, 2015

Peaceful pines bundle - Tis the Season


Happy Thursday, Today I have another card for you using the Peaceful Pines Bundle.
I love the idea of making a tag then adding it to the front of a card to finish the card off.
For this card...
Card Base is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Whisper White scored at 4 1/4 
1st layer is 4 x 5 1/4 Mossy Meadow
2nd Layer is Merry Moments dsp 3 x 5 1/4 
Then I took a 2 x 4 1/4 piece of real red cardstock punched it with the Ornate Tag topper punch and added Mossy Meadow Satin Ribbon. I also too a piece of 1x2 dsp to add to the tag. I stamped the Tis the Season greeting using Memento Black Ink and added the Peaceful Pine Tree that I stamped in Mossy Meadow and used the matching framelits to cut it out. I attached the Tree using Dimensionals. I used snail to attach all the layers together and to the card base.
 


Products I used are........

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...