Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Flurry of Wishes - Let it snow card

Welcome Back, Happy Wednesday if its Wednesday it must mean the week is half over. YEAH!!! Today I ahve a cute card made using the Flurry of wishes bundle.

For this card I .....

Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- Lost Lagoon  4x 5 1/4  Embossed with the polka dots Embossing folder
 Tag- Soft Sky  2 x  1/4  Embossed with the Polka dot Embossing folder.
a  1 x 3 Piece of Whisper White punched with the Banner Triple Punch and stampe Let it snow from the Snow Place Stamp set in lost Lagoon Ink.add to middle of card/tag using snail.
Scrap White- Stamp the Small Snowflakes that match the punch in Lost lagoon and punch them out attach using Dimensionals and add Rhinestones to the middle. Add Lost Lagoon Ribbon to the tag then aheare tag to Lost lagoon and then to the card base.
 


Products I used are........


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping - Let's Chat

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have a traditional 12x12 Layout for you using  let's chat Stamp set. I also used the mini alphabet dies to ...