Friday, September 11, 2015

A Few Christmas Tags

Welcome back, Today I sharing with you a few tags that I made using some of the new stamps and bundles from the 2015 Holiday Catalog. I love tags and plan on making lots more for sale, craft fairs and a tag class.

For this tag I took a 2 x 4 1/4 piece of Old Olive cardstock, I punched it with ornate tag topper punch. I then added a 1 x 2 piece of Merry Moments dsp to the bottom of the tag. I used Old Olive ink and stamped the Peaceful pine tree from the Peaceful pines bundle. I then used real red to add the lights to the tree. Next I used my matching framelits and big shot to cut out the tree and I attached it to the tag using Stampin' Dimensionals. I stamped that Tis the Season in memento black ink and I added some real red Ribbon.

Products I used for the Peaceful Pines tag are ....
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Let It Snow tag.... For this tag I took a piece of 2 x 4 1/4  Piece of Soft Sky Cardstock I used the Ornate tag topper punch and  punched it. I then Stamped the Let it Snow from the snow place stamp set and Stamped it in Memento Black ink. I took Soft Sky Ink and I stamped the Medium Snowflake and used the Flower Medallion punch to punch it out. I attached it to the tag using Stampin Dimentionals and I added White baker Twine for the ribbon and a Rhinestone to middle of the Snowflake.

Products I used for the Flurry of Wishes tag are .....

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Lat But not least is the beautiful tag made using the Joyful Seasons Stamp set. 
for this tag I took a 2 x 4 1/4 piece of Whisper White and I punched it with the ornate tag punch. I then Inked up the Branch  in Memento Black ink and stamped it then Stamped over with matching stamp in Early Espresso.  I then stamped the Bird in Memento Black Ink and cam back with the inside and stamped it in real red. I also stamped the greeting in real red. Lastly I added real red ribbon to the top of the tag

Products I used for the Joyful Season tag are ........
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper pumpkin- Delicate wings

       Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to shar...