Saturday, September 12, 2015

Paper Pumpkin -Thank you


Today is going to be a really quick post. I am getting ready to head out to a girls day with my sisters. 
Today's card is a thank you card made with my new paper pumpkin business stamp set. This was only available at Convention to Demonstrator and then they had a few let over and made them available to all Demonstrator. I received mine from my wonderful up line Katina. 
I am using this stamp set for my paper pumpkin Thank you cards. If you sign up with Paper Pumpkin through me I send a card out wach month to sat thank you for being a subscriber. 
I just got the email that my September paper pumpkin is being shipped so stay tuned for pictures of that kit. 
If you would like to sign up for my paper pumpkin

To sign up all you have to do is follow this link.



Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...