Sunday, September 13, 2015

Stampin'UP! X Project Life

Welcome back, Today is Sunday which means it is Project Life Sunday. For today's layout I used the Stampin'UP! Project life Moments like this kit.
I simple purchased the bundle, with the bundle you get the Moments like this Card Collection, Accessory pack and the Coordinating Stamp set. And with purchasing the bundle you get to save 15%. 

This layout is of our cat. My son named her Kit the cat. and she is an outside cat. I took these pictures of her when she showed up at our house and decided to stay with us. 


Products I used are........

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...