Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Joyful Season

Welcome back, Today I have for you a simple card using the Joyful Season. This stamp set is from the 2015 Holiday Catalog on page 29. This is a great Set to make Simple cards but can also go to really detailed cards.

 For this card.....
Card Base - Whisper White 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 
1st layer is Real Red 4 x 5 1/4  
2nd layer  is Whisper White 3 3/4 x 5 - Used the Sponge with Early Espresso ink and sponge around the whole piece. 



Products I used are........


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Simply Zinnia

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...