Monday, August 31, 2015

Holiday catalog sneak peak -Peaceful pines bundle

Happy Monday, I  am so excited  the tomorrow is September 1, 2015. The new 2015 Stampin'UP! Holiday catalog goes live tomorrow. So all these fun Products I  have been sharing with you will be available for you to purchase. 
Today I have a card for you using the Peaceful pines bundle. If you bundle together the stamp set and matching framelits you save 15%.
For this card...
Card base 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 
1st layer- crumb cake 4 x 5 1/4 
Dsp 1 x 4 the punches with banner punch on both ends. 
Scrap white to stamp the tree and use the framelits to cut the tree out. 
Hope you have enjoyed the sneak peak, stop back tomorrow for more holiday catalog projects. 


Products I used are........
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday -Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Wednesday! For this card,  I used the Card Sketch below  and the Simply Zinnia Bundle. I love using Card Sketches as a sta...