Tuesday, September 1, 2015

2015 Holiday Catalogs and Weekly Deals

Today is the day you have been waiting for, The 2015 Holiday catalog has gone live. 
You can click on the image in the side bar to download a copy of the catalog. If you would like a hard copy you can e-mail me at momtoZac@yahoo.com and I will get one out  to you.
 If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store


Also today is Tuesday so that means we have new weekly deals. These are good September 1-7th. 

 This weeks Weekly deals can be seen here, just click on Weekly deals.




Also you only have until September 10th, to sign up for my paper pumpkin and receive 50% off your first two months.
 
To sign up all you have to do is follow this link.



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper pumpkin- Delicate wings

       Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to shar...