Sunday, August 30, 2015

Project life-- Celebrate today-

Welcome to Project Life Sunday, Today I made this set using the Celebrate today bundle.
The 4 x 6 Title card......
I used the 4 x 6 Project life Framelit and cut it out using the Bermuda Bay Cardstock. Then using my Trimmer I cute a piece of Crushed Curry card stock 3 3/4 x 5 3/4  rounded the corners. I stamped the Happy Birthday from the Happy Birthday, Everyone stamp set and I stamped the for you in Crushed curry punched it with the word window and matted it on the bermuday bay punched from the washi label punch. I then took the balloon framelit and cut out one it yellow that I stamped with the sprinkles from the celebrate today stamp set. and I cut another balloon out of the cherry on top dsp.

Top 3 x 4 card ....
 I cut the 3 x 4 card using the Project life framelits out of Crushed CUrry. I used the trimmer and cute 2 3/4 x 3 3/4 piece of Whisper white and rounded the corners. I matted the white onto the crushed curry. I stamped the Celebrate in Bermuda bay at  the bottom o the card and I used the balloon framelits again this time cutting a Bermuda Bay one which I stamped the polka dots from the Celebrate today stamp set, I also cute a ballon from the Cherry on top dsp.

Bottom 3 x 4 card......
 I cut the 3 x 4 card using the Project life framelits out of Bermuda Bay,  I used the trimmer and cute 2 3/4 x 3 3/4 piece of Whisper white and rounded the corners. I matted the white onto the crushed curry. I stamped the tail of the Balloon in Bermuda Bay ink. I then cut out a Crushed Curry Balloon and stamped it with the polka dots from the Celebrate today stamp set.

 


 

This is the Finished layout. A couple of the pictures I cut down and I added Cherry on top dsp to them


 
Products I used are........

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...