Saturday, August 29, 2015

Papillion Potpourri- August Paper pumpkin stamps

Happy Paper Pumpkin Saturday, I am trying to remember to use my Paper pumpkin stamps more after all I have them I may well use them. So I made this card using the Papillion Potpourri and then i used the Hello from my August Paper Pumpkin Kit.

Card Base - Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 score at 4 1/4 
1st Layer Mint Macaron 4 x 5 1/4 
2nd Layer dsp 3 3/4 x 4 3/4 
Whisper white 2 x 4 1/4 punch with Ornate tag topper punch
Scrap Whisper White  3/4 x 1 3/4 punched with banner triple punch 
dsp 3/4 x 2 1/4 punched with banner triple punch  
 
Products I used are........

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

 
If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper pumpkin- Delicate wings

       Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to shar...