Friday, August 28, 2015

Holiday Catalog Sneak Peak --- Peaceful Pines

Yeah!!! It's Friday and I am so happy to have made it through another week. Today I have one more Holiday Catalog Sneak Peak for you. 
This maybe one of my favorite sets, I love the trees and all the matching framelits and I can see the possibilities of so many projects. 

Card Base- Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4 
1st Layer Old Olive 4 x 5 1/4 
2nd Layer Dsp Merry Moments 3 3/4 x 5 
Scraps of Old Olive 2 x 4
Scraps of Whisper white 1 3/4 x 3 3/4 also scraps to Stamp the Tree 
 



Products I used are........


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Bee My Valetine

  Hello and Happy Friday!  I CASED this card from page 8 of the January- April Mini Catalog.  I used the Bee Mine Bundle and the Bee Mine De...