Monday, August 24, 2015

Holiday Catalog Sneak Peak-- Snow Place


Happy Monday!!! Well that is so not true I do not look forward to Mondays at all. But today I am happy to share with you a Sneak Peak from the New Holiday Catalog that goes live on September 1st, 2015. If you are one of my regular customer then I had Stampin'UP!  send one directly to you. If you did not get one please let me know. Also if you don't have a demonstrator and you would like me to send you one please send me an email at momtoZac@yahoo.com and I will get one out in the mail to you. 

Now onto the card, for today's card I used a new stamp set called Snow Place and the coordinating framelits. I knew I this stamp set was a must I love the snowman and the fact that you can stamp all the pieces and cut them out with framelits if awesome.

Card Base is Pool Party -- 4 1/4 x 11  scored at 5 1/2 and at 2 3/4
1st layer is Whisper White 4 x 5 1/4 
Smokey slate and cut the 3 from the smallest Deco label frameli
Whisper White cut 2 smallest from the Deco label Frmelits
Scrap Whisper White to stamp the snowman and parts on and cut them out with matching framelits.



Products I used are........

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...