Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Holiday Catalog Sneak Peak---Acorny Thank you

  Welcome back, today I have another Sneak Peak for you, this card uses the Acorny Thank you stamp set and matching punch. It is so cute and I LOVE LOVE LOVE punches.
I love that you can stamp different color acorns and different color tops and punch out and glue them together as one acorn.

Card base is Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4
1st layer is Crumb Cake 4 x 5 1/4 embossed using the wood grain embossing folder
Scraps of Whisper white to stamp the acorns on and to stamp the greeting I used the Note tag punch to punch out the greeting.

For the tag I took a 2 x 4 1/4 piece of Crumb Cake cardstock punched it with the ornate tag topper punch. I took a 2x2 piece of schoolhouse dsp added it to the tag. I stamped the Thankful in Early Espresso ink and then I used Dimensional  to attach the acorn and I used Early Espresso bakers twine for the ribbon.


Products I used are........

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...