Sunday, August 23, 2015

Sprinkles of life - Project life

Project life -Sunday using the Sprinkles of life stamp set and Tree Builder Punch.
So today I have a set of three Project life cards that I made for my nephews birthday page. 
For the  project life card I used the big shot and the project life  cards and labels framelits. I  cut a 4x6 card and 2 3x4 cards out using bermuda bay cardstock. I then took Whisper white card stock  and my Trimmer and cut one 3 3/4 x 5 3/4 and I cut two 2 3/4 x 3 3/4 then use the project life corner rounder to round the whisper white pieces and attach using snail to the bermuda bay cards.
Now for the 4x6 title card cute a piece of Cherry on top dsp  at 3 1/2 x 5 1/2 round the corners and attach. I took a 1 x 4 piece of whisper white and I stamped happy Birthday from the tin of cards stamp set and punch it with the banner triple punch. 
I then punched a piece of bermuda bay cardstock with 2 3/8 scallop circle punch. I punched a 2 inch whisper white circle matted it to the scalloped circle.attached it to the front of the card with the banner. I stamped the cupcake bottom in Tip top taupe cardstock with tip top taupe ink then hand cut it out. I used watermelon wonder to stamp cupcake top  and punched it out with the tree builder punch. Used dimentionals to attach to title card. 

For the 3 x 4 card on top I stamped the ice cream cone in delightful dijon on delightful dijon cardstock and hand cut it out. I then stamped the ice cream scoop in watermelon wonder ink on watermelon cardstock and punched it then I also punched the ice cream top out of the Cherry on top dsp. The Happy birthday to you come from a past paper pumpkin kit.

The second 3 x 4 card I added a strip of 1 x 3 3/4  to the bottom. Then I stamped the cupcake bottom again and punched the top from the Cherry on top dsp. The saying came from the Sprinkles  of life stamp set. 





Here is the finished project life page. Just need to add journaling. 

Products I used are........
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...