Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Holiday Catalog Sneak Peak--Peaceful Pines - swap Card

 I know I should not be like that but I do not like Mondays. I am excited that the Holiday Catalog goes live Tomorrow and everyone will be able to order these great products. 
Today I have my swap Card that I made for a swap with my group of fellow Demonstrators.  
There was only a group of 10 of us so not that many cards to make.
I knew i wanted to use the Peaceful pines bundle for my card.

Card Base - Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4
1st later is Crumb Cake 4 x 5 1/4 I sponged around the edges of the Crumb cake using the crumb cake ink and a stampin sponge. 
I then used a tea lace doily and I punched a 2 1/2 inch circle from the merry moments designer series paper stack.
 I used scrap whisper white to stamp the tree in old olive and used real red for the lights on the tree. I also stamped the Happy Christmas in Real red. 



Products I used are........


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Simply Zinnia

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...