Thursday, August 27, 2015

Holiday Catalog Sneak Peak --- Joyful Season

Welcome back, hope you are having a wonderful Thursday. Today I have another Holiday Catalog Sneak Peak this card uses the Joyful Seasons stamp set. I knew when i seen this stamp set that it was a must, I had so much fun making cards using the cardinal set last year that I was excited to get this stamp set and create cards. My Aunt loves Cardinals, So I knew I would be making her a Christmas Card using this stamp set. But I may have to Branch out and make her a couple other cards so I don't have to wait until Christmas to send her a pretty card..

Card Base is  Whisper White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2  scored at 4 1/4 
1st Layer is Real Red 4 x 5 1/4 
2nd Layer is Whisper White 3 3/4 x 5 and I embossed it with the Large Polka Dots folder
dsp is 1x2 and I punched it with the banner triple punch.
Scrap Whisper White to cut out the Circle  using the Circle Framelits ( I used the 6th from the smallest) and to punch the Washi punch for the greeting  which cames from the Oh, What Fun stamp set.

Products I used are........

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...