Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Butterfly basics- Happiness always

Hi welcome back, Today I have a card for you using the butterflies thinlits. I seen a card on pinterest so I changed the colors and crated this card. I love how it turned out. I am in need of some Anniversary cards and I could not find a happy anniversary so I used the happiness always.  I love how this card turned out. I am making more of them today in different colors for my June Thank you cards.


Products I used are...

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store



Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday! Cap and Gown

Hello and Happy Wednesday! Today is Wacky Wednesday, I have a cute cards using the stamp set Cap & Gown. I also used the Card Sketch bel...