Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Festival of trees

Hi. And welcome back. Man I am really tired of all the rain we are getting buy good thing nothing better to do than go in my office and make cards and projects. 
Today I have a card that I made using the Festival of trees bundle. This was from last year's holiday catalog but it made a com back in the new Annual catalog. Which makes me happy I loved this stamp set  and now I get to play with it some more. 


This picture shows the supplies I used and some of the process as I made this card.
This is the finished card. I used a MOJO monday sketch for inspiration.  

Products I used are.....

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store



Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper pumpkin- Delicate wings

       Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to shar...