Thursday, July 2, 2015

Butterfly basics- Happy Birthday

All I can say is thank you pinterest for your wonderful inspiration, I have had major creative block so I have been looking at pinterest for inspiration. I seen a card and fell in love. The Butterfly basics is a wonderful bundle so fun and makes beautiful cards.



                                                                                                     
   

Products I used are....

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store



Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...