Saturday, June 27, 2015

Treat bags-

Happy saturday, today I have for you a couple treat bags made using the mini treat bag framelits. This framelits is so easy to use and makes great treat bags for thank yous, party favors,etc. 


this is a birthday on that I made using Pacific point paper and I used the school house dsp. I made the bow with out bow punch and pool party paper. 

here is a cute little Christmas one that I am thinking of making for craft fairs this fall. Add a little candy bar makes a great treat or stocking stuffer. 

this one is my favorite, I love the read white and blue. The fireworks are made using the birthday bash stamp set and a small Star punch. The July 4th is from the project life stamp set Day to day. 
I created one of our note cards to go with it. I am going to write a note in note card and drop it in the mail to my aunt. 
here is the final treat bag with the note card inside. 

I hope you have enjoyed seeing g these treat bags. The treat bag Framelit is on weekly deals until Monday. 

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Simply Zinnia

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...