Monday, June 29, 2015

Circle of Spring- Thank you


Welcome back, Today I have a simple card for you I used a saying from the Circle of Spring stamp set and I used the new Bohemian dsp. Also I used the new Banner Triple punch. Got to say I am in love with that punch and plan on using it a lot more.


Here is some of the supplies I used and the card in progress.


Here is today's card. I love that it is simple and easy to make a bunch of and you can change the greeting out for whatever you want it to be.

Products I used are....



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store




Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Bee My Valetine

  Hello and Happy Friday!  I CASED this card from page 8 of the January- April Mini Catalog.  I used the Bee Mine Bundle and the Bee Mine De...