Friday, June 26, 2015

Butterfly Basics


Welcome back, today I have for you a beautiful birthday card using the new color tip top taupe and the butterfly basics bundle. 
Here are a couple pictures of the steps. Top is a picture of the supplies I used. Picture on left is after I stamped the sentiment and sponged the whisper white. Picture on right is card almost together I used the envelope paper in the in colors. 

Here is the final card.  I love how it turned out. I really love Butterflies and love the layered buttflies. 

I hope you  like the picture tutorial.  Please  comment below and let me know what you think. 

Products I used are...

Stamps: butterfly basics bundle

Ink: soft suede and tip top taupe

Paper: whisper white, tip top taupe, in color envelope paper

Other: big shote, stampin sponges, basic rhinestones


If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store


Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...