Thursday, June 25, 2015

Circle of Spring card flip

Here is a adorable card I made today I have need a couple thank you cards.  I took the card on the front of the catalog made a few changes and made a whole new card.


Here is the first one I made of course it's a birthday cards.
Here is the Thank you card I made. I am thinking that I am going to make some in a few new colors and these will be my June thank you cards. So any one who places a order with me this month will receive this Thank you card. 

Products I used are....


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Thank you for stopping in today. I hope you like today's card.
If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...