Thursday, April 23, 2015

Petal potpourri day 4

Hello and Welcome back. Today is day 4 using the Petal Potpourri stamp set. I seen this idea on Our Luvs2stamp group, The Luvs2stamp group is a group of Stampin up demonstrators and we share ideas. I loved this right away as I had never though to stamp one in black and a different flower in a color it turned out great.



Products I used are........  


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


2 comments:

  1. Roberta,
    I like your cards -- they are simple and easy to copy. Hope you don't mind me telling you this, but the wording under the items you used to create your cards is hard to read. Can you change it to White? Other than that, I think you red background makes your cards stand out better. Great Job. I will see how I can follow your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Becky,Thank you for telling me. I changed it to black and made font bigger hope that's better.

      Delete

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...