Friday, April 10, 2015

Moon lake day 5


Hi, so glad you stopped by today. Two more days until Zac comes home from disney. I ordered 441 pictures from snapfish, these pictures are from Zac's sophomore year. I am working on a project life scrapbook for his 4 years of high school. This is to be sit out at his graduation party.  So expect to see some project life layouts coming soon. Today at 2:30 pm the band will be marching in a parade at Walt Disney world.

Today is Day 5 of using the Moon Lake stamp set. I have decided that I need to purchase this stamp set to add to my collection.I hope you have enjoyed this series this week. Feel free to leave me a comment and tell me if you like the cards this week.


Products I used are........


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.



 

1 comment:

  1. So happy you decided to showcase this set. I have "Pinned" every one of your cards. Hope this gives you some more exposure with followers of mine. Thatnks so much for using Moon Lake, I thought you might enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...