Saturday, April 11, 2015

Senior year



These are Zac's senior pictures that I took of him. I then edited them and printed through snapfish.  Zac's favorite picture is of him and his dog.

This is the card I will be making 100 of them for us to send out for his Graduation party. I love the Class of 2015 stamp from the Occasions catalog. Music is definitely a important part of Zac's life he plans to go to college for music education and music performance.
This is a project life card that I made for his Senior year. I just need to print all the pictures. Right now I am working on  sophomore year but could wait to make this project life card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper pumpkin- Delicate wings

       Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to shar...