Monday, March 2, 2015

Lovely amazing you day 1


Today is Monday so that means that we have a new series. This week I am featuring the Lovely Amazing you Photo polymer stamp set.
The second Tuesday of each month Stampin up announces a new Photo Polymer stamp set so this is the one they released in February. 
I love the font of this stamp set. 


Products I used are........

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store
This weeks Weekly deals can be seen here, just click on Weekly deals.
To check out the clearance rack just click Clearance Rack
Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday! Cap and Gown

Hello and Happy Wednesday! Today is Wacky Wednesday, I have a cute cards using the stamp set Cap & Gown. I also used the Card Sketch bel...