Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Lovely amazing you day 2

Welcome back for day two of using Lovely Amazing you stamp set. I love these saying and the font of them. I paired it with Bloom for you single stamp. I love that with 2 colors of ink and a couple punches you can make the flower two colors and I added a rhinestone to make it stand out. Hope you are enjoying this series.







Products I used are........
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store
This weeks Weekly deals can be seen here, just click on Weekly deals.
To check out the clearance rack just click Clearance Rack
Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping - Let's Chat

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have a traditional 12x12 Layout for you using  let's chat Stamp set. I also used the mini alphabet dies to ...