Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Celebrate Today-- Celebrate day 2

Day Two of using the Celebrate today bundle. I love this bundle and it makes some great birthday cards that can be used for males of females. This card would even be great to send to a kid.
I am loving the colors that are in the Birthday bash dsp. I think I am going to have to get another pack of this for my stash to use on Birthday layouts.




 
Products I used are........
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store


This weeks Weekly deals can be seen here, just click on Weekly deals.

To check out the clearance rack just click Clearance Rack


Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Enduring Beauty

  Hello and Happy Friday!  Today is Friday Focus, I CASED this card from online. I love how simple this card is.  I  love simple cards and e...