Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Celebrate day 3

Day three of using the Celebrate today bundle, I see this as a Valentines day card I changed the paper and saying and love how this turned out.



 
Products I used are........
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store
This weeks Weekly deals can be seen here, just click on Weekly deals.
To check out the clearance rack just click Clearance Rack
Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog---love your cards.
    I'd like to see some card made with "Time to Celebrate"
    hostess set. I really like the Worm, so I'd like some card ideas with that stamp.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...