Thursday, January 8, 2015

Wood you be mine

Hello and welcome back here is another sample using the wood be mine stamp set. I love this cute stamp set.


Products I used are......
Stamps: Wood you be mine
Ink: Black Stazon and Real Red
Paper: Real Red, Crisp Canteloup and Whisper White
Other:  Big Shot, Circle Framelits, stacked with love dsp, regal stampin write markers, Bright stampin write markers and neutral stampin write markers.

If you would like to purchase any of these items you can hop over to my store.
To see this weeks weekly deals  Click here. Weekly deals
To check out the clearance rack click here... Clearance Rack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping - Let's Chat

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have a traditional 12x12 Layout for you using  let's chat Stamp set. I also used the mini alphabet dies to ...