Friday, January 9, 2015

You plus me

HI and welcome back today I have a Valentine's day card for you. This card used the you plus me stamp set. I am headed to Florida to Disney with my Best Friend. I will be gone all weekend and I will try to post more cards this weekend and Monday I will share some of my pictures from Disney. 




Products I used are......
Stamps: you plus me
Ink:  Real Red
Paper: Real Red and Whisper White
Other: stacked with love dsp and heart punch.
If you would like to purchase any of these items you can hop over to my store.
To see this weeks weekly deals  Click here. Weekly deals
To check out the clearance rack click here... Clearance Rack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...