Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Wood you be mine

So this is a great new manly stamp set called Wood you be mine it's located on page 7 on the new Occasions catalog  that just came out yesterday. I decided instead valentine's day I would make it into a manly birthday card.
Sorry for the quick post but whole family is still sick and we are headed to the doctor today.


Products I used are......
Stamps: Wood you be mine and crazy snout you
Ink: Black Stazon and Cajun Craze
Paper: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze and Whisper White
Other:  Big Shot, Circle Framelits, word bubble framelits, adventure bound dsp, 
banner punch, regal stampin write markers, Bright stampin write markers and neutral stampin write markers.

If you would like to purchase any of these items you can hop over to my store.
To see this weeks weekly deals  Click here. Weekly deals
To check out the clearance rack click here... Clearance Rack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Bee My Valetine

  Hello and Happy Friday!  I CASED this card from page 8 of the January- April Mini Catalog.  I used the Bee Mine Bundle and the Bee Mine De...