Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Sheltering tree

Yeah!!!it's finally here today is the first official day of the occasions catalog, it is also the first day of Saleabration.
What is Saleabration?  Saleabration is during January 6th,2015 - March 31,2015 if you purchase 50.00 before tax and shipping you will get to choose a item out of our Saleabration  brochure. So if you spend 100.00 you get 2 items and 150.00 gets you 3 items plus 25.00 in Stampin Rewards. It really is a awesome time to earn FREE stuff.
If you have no received a occasions catalog or saleabration catalog and please email me.



Now onto my card for today.
I used the Sheltering tree stamp set and created a springy thinking of you card. I love this stamp set you can use it for any season. I even used it in a upcoming valentine's day class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...