Monday, January 5, 2015

Petal Potpourri - Happy Birthday



I am back  I have been sick for about 2 weeks now and just when I think I am getting better I get sicker. I am hoping I am over the worst of it. So I am back with another sneak peak from the occasions catalog that goes live tomorrow,January 6,2015.
I am so in love with the Petal Potpourri stamp set and matching punch. 
I just celebrated my 4th birthday this past Saturday so I thought I would share a birthday card with you. 

Products I used are......
Stamps: Petal Potpourri and Crazy about you
Ink:  Calypso Coral and black stazon
Paper: Cushed Curry, coastal cabana and Whisper White
Other: Big Shot, Hexagon Embossing floder, Flower Medallion punch, Best day ever buttons,  Best day ever dsp.


If you would like to purchase any of these items you can hop over to my store.
To see this weeks weekly deals  Click here. Weekly deals
To check out the clearance rack click here... Clearance Rack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...