Thursday, December 11, 2014

Teacher gifts - Flower shop

It's that time again, I am hard at work on Teacher gifts. This year I am making 9 gifts. I make each  teacher 8 thank you cards with envelopes and this year I decided to decorate the wood mount cases to match the cards.
This is the first one I have complete will share another one tomorrow.

Products I used are......
Stamps: Flower Shop and Something to say
Ink: Blackberry bliss
Paper: Blackberry Bliss, Crumb cake and Whisper White
Other: Crumb cake ribbon, and Pansy Punch 
 
If you would like to purchase any of these items you can hop over to my store.
To see this weeks weekly deals  Click here. Weekly deals
To check out the clearance rack click here... Clearance Rack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday -Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Wednesday! For this card,  I used the Card Sketch below  and the Simply Zinnia Bundle. I love using Card Sketches as a sta...