Friday, December 12, 2014

Teacher gifts - Lovely as a tree

Here is my second card box. I used the lovely as a Tree stamp set.
I love how this card turned out.

Products I used are......
Stamps: Lovely as a Tree and work of are
Ink: Mossy meadow, pistachio pudding, wild wasabi, and old olive
Paper: Mossy Meadow and Whisper White
Other: full wood mount cases,big shot Perfect print alphabet bigz die..
 
If you would like to purchase any of these items you can hop over to my store.
To see this weeks weekly deals  Click here. Weekly deals
To check out the clearance rack click here... Clearance Rack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...