Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Travler -thank you

Today I have for you  a thank you card that I make a box of 8 thank you cards with envelopes for each of my son's teacher. 5 his year he has 9 people that I am making cards for.

Products I used are......
Stamps: Travler and Teeny Tiny Wishes 
Ink: Black Stazon and Smoky Slate
Paper: Smoky Slate, Basic Black and Whisper White
Other: Alphabet  Embossing folder, basic black bakers twine, Modern label punch, word window punch.
 
If you would like to purchase any of these items you can hop over to my store.
To see this weeks weekly deals  Click here. Weekly deals
To check out the clearance rack click here... Clearance Rack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday -Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Wednesday! For this card,  I used the Card Sketch below  and the Simply Zinnia Bundle. I love using Card Sketches as a sta...