Sunday, December 28, 2014

Stampin up- Sneak Peak- Saleabration- Lotus Blossom


Hello everyone, Today I  have for you a sneak peak for you from the upcoming sale-a-brations catalog. I love this stamp set when I seen them demo it at the catalog launch, I knew it was one i just had to have.
I am planning on using this set for some card sets that I will for sure be sharing.
This paper is the Best day ever dsp and the ribbon is also best day ever two other choices from the Sale-a-bration book.




Products I used are......
Stamps: Lotus blossom
Ink:  Crushed Curry, So Saffron, Old Olive and Early Espresso 
Paper: Early Espresso and Whisper White
Other:  Best Day ever DSP and Best day ever Ribbon pack 
If you would like to purchase any of these items you can hop over to my store.
To see this weeks weekly deals  Click here. Weekly deals
To check out the clearance rack click here... Clearance Rack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...