Saturday, December 27, 2014

Stampin up Sneak peak- Love and kindess

Sorry for the late post have had a very busy day. This is going to be sort and sweet.
I used the New love and kindess stamp set and then the Thank you cones from the Lotus Blossom stamp set.

Products I used are......
Stamps: Love and kindess and Lotus blossom
Ink:  Black Stazon  
Paper: Basic Black, Real Red and Whisper White
Other:  decorative dots embossing folder and real red marker,and pistachio pudding marker. 

If you would like to purchase any of these items you can hop over to my store.
To see this weeks weekly deals  Click here. Weekly deals
To check out the clearance rack click here... Clearance Rack



No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper pumpkin- Delicate wings

       Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to shar...