Monday, December 29, 2014

Sneak Peak- Occasions catalog- Petal Potpourri

.Hi welcome back, Today I have for you two cards that I made one without the crushed curry mat the other with. Which one do you like?
 I really like the one with the mat. I have been busy in my office working making samples to share with you over the next couple weeks. I can always use Thank you cards so after giving so many cards sets and cards  away this past Christmas I decided I better get started on building my stock of cards up again. 

 

Products I used are......
Stamps: Petal Potpourri and Lotus blossom
Ink: Crushed curry and Calypso Coral  
Paper: Crushed Curry and Whisper White
Other: Best day ever dsp, flower medallion punch and 1/2 circle punch

If you would like to purchase any of these items you can hop over to my store.
To see this weeks weekly deals  Click here. Weekly deals
To check out the clearance rack click here... Clearance Rack
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping - Let's Chat

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have a traditional 12x12 Layout for you using  let's chat Stamp set. I also used the mini alphabet dies to ...